You are feeling burnt out and overwhelmed. You KNOW you are not the problem, yet you FEEL like you are the problem. You find it hard to say no, even though you know how much you need to. Because you avoid conflict, you find that you are quieting what is important to you and what you need. You put pressure on yourself to exceed expectations and nurture relationships.
You find that comparison is making you feel worse about yourself, yet you don’t know how to stop it. Your mind is racing and you second guess EVERYTHING. You start relying on others validation of who you are- when you know it needs to come from you. You want to trust your instincts. You want to find your identity and overcome your struggles with pride, peace and confidence. You carry past wounds that continue to haunt the present moment. And although getting help is not easy, because it’s unfamiliar, you know that you deserve a helping hand-just like you do for others.
I am here to help you navigate this chapter of your life and create a story you are PROUD of.
Let’s help you take back the control.
Schedule a free 15 minute consultation with me to find out how.
I AM GLAD YOU ARE HERE
I wholeheartedly applaud you for taking the first step in caring for yourself and seeking assistance. I know this therapy stuff works and because I do, I know as a team, we can get you to breakthrough your breakdown.
I’m Claudia and I am also a recovering perfectionist and people-pleaser, first-time mom, and have gone through many life transitions that have led me to have the compassion, understanding and relatable perspective on your struggles. I get it, because I have been there.
Why choose me as your therapist?
- I am invested in your healing, as much as you are.
- I take it upon myself to continue expanding my toolset to help you heal in a way that is tailored to your specific needs.
- I will not only listen to your struggles, I will challenge you to change your circumstances. I will help keep you accountable.
- I am a certified holistic provider-which means-in addition to therapy, I offer outside resources that will help target your mind and body.
- I will provide you a safe and non-judgmental space with a compassionate ear. I am not here to judge you, I am here to join you.
- I will help you find the root of the issue, provide you skills that will interrupt overthinking and symptoms of anxiety, educate you on the WHY’s behind your anxiety, depression, trauma, help you talk through the hard parts so you can meet it with relief, strength and courage, get you comfortable with setting boundaries and effectively communicating your needs, and help get you out of the need to be perfect.
- I have been featured in Voyage magazine, written for self-help columns regarding anxiety and self-worth, presented on stress, self-care, parenting and cultural diversity and have published a self-care research study and three e-books. I have published and sold copies of a self-care journal.
I will guide you to the answers you are needing by inviting you to explore your mind and body. Through that we will help you overcome patterns that are keeping you stuck.
MSW-Cal State Los Angeles
Certified Health Integrative Medicine Provider
Pending Certification as a National Trauma Provider
Provider for over 11 years.
Trauma resulting from childhood, life changes, postpartum anxiety/depression, first time parent, career, betrayals, first responder, rejection, relocation, breakups, divorce, emotional abuse.
High-functioning anxiety or depression
Feeling powerless, helpless, hopeless, overwhelmed, burnt out
Staying busy, lack self-care, lack boundaries, difficulty communicating