ONLINE SESSIONS AVAILABLE
Sessions are offered virtually. Flourish with Hope has expanded its services to better assist clients who require access to remote treatment and are appropriate for virtual sessions. Claudia Goldstein, LCSW has completed extensive telemental health training and is certified to provide online services.
Online therapy is increasingly recognized as an effective, confidential and convenient way to help people who need remote access to therapy. Benefits of virtual services include a decrease in transportation fees, assistance with time management, comfort receiving treatment virtually vs. face to face, decreasing delay to accessing services, eases stigma, accessibility for those with physical limitations while still providing effective treatment.
To determine if online therapy is a good fit for you, I offer a free 15 minute consultation where you will get a feel for what it is like to work online with me. This consultation is a good opportunity to meet and test out the online format, but in no way obliges you to begin therapy sessions with me. In our consultation, we will troubleshoot any technical barriers to working online and you have an opportunity to ask me about my clinical experience and approach.
Some of my clients who love online therapy include:
- Individuals with busy schedules
- Residents of Texas with limited access to quality therapy
- Caregivers struggling with burnout and self-care
- Professionals who work remotely
- Individuals who struggle with stigma relating to receiving mental health services. This allows these individuals to privately seek treatment in the comfort of their home.
- College students who struggle to find time for treatment